Welcome to our website
Your organization has kept pace with the global economy and progressed with the natural flow of E-Commerce business, but the payment world's keeps advancing, disruptions continue to materialize and the competition has no plans of slowing down. Keeping up with today’s payment processing challenges requires constant evolution and a smart approach to adopting new payment strategies and products.
Breathe new life into Online Payments progress. Use our expertise in understanding the Payments World. We can support you in mastering Cross Border Payments, Credit and Debit card processing, Alternative Payments, as well as Business Development services to pinpoint growth opportunities that amplify agility, boost productivity and reduce costs.
It’s time to outsmart change. It’s time to begin a collaborative relationship with The Payment Consulting Firm — so your organization can adapt and rise to any challenge. Start today with our business consulting services.
What's up in the payment world? Check out the latest information on the links below......
- The Paypers (http://www.thepaypers.com/), is the leading independent source of news and analysis for professionals in the global payment community.
- gtnews (http://www.gtnews.com/), an Association for Financial Professionals®, is the leading global knowledge resource for over 50,000 treasury, finance, payments and cash management professionals.
- Finextra (http://www.finextra.com/), is the leading independent newswire and information source for the worldwide financial technology community.
- Financial Services Authrority (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/), is the financial regulator for the United Kingdom.
- European Central Bank (http://www.ecb.int/home/html/index.en.html).
- Payment Services Directive (http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/payments/framework/).
- The European Payments Council (http://www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu/index.cfm) is the coordination and decision-making body of the European banking industry in relation to payments. The purpose of the EPC is to support and promote the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA).
- Federal Reserve (http://www.federalreserve.gov/).
ContactThe Payment Consulting Firm